The Terms and Conditions of Use
The terms that apply to the use of this website are acknowledged and accepted by you by your choice to access and use it. You also understand that you must abide by all applicable local rules and ordinances. You are explicitly forbidden from using or accessing this site if you do not agree to these terms. The applicable copyright and trademark laws protect the content on this website.
- Use License
a. For personal and non-commercial purposes, you are provisionally allowed authorization to download a sole copy of the materials (including information or software) from the Designing Contract website. This permission acts as a license and does not involve the transfer of ownership. However, under this license, you are explicitly restricted from:
- Adjusting or reproducing the materials;
- Utilizing the materials for commercial purposes or public display, whether in a commercial or non-commercial context;
- Trying to decompile or reverse engineer any software present on the Designing Contract website;
- Removing any copyright or proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transferring the materials to another individual or duplicating them on any other server.
- Your licence will be automatically terminated if you break any of these rules, but Designing Contract reserves the right to do so at any time. You must delete any downloaded materials you have in your possession once the licence or your access to the materials expires, whether the files were
We also ascertain that on the website of the Designing Contract, relevant materials are presented "as is." Designing Contract does not provide any expressed or implied warranties and disclaims all other warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property or any other rights violation. Additionally, Designing Contract does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, probable outcomes, or reliability of the materials on its website or any materials found on linked sites.
On the website for Designing Contract, the resources are made available "as is." Aside from the implicit warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability for a specific purpose, and non-infringement of intellectual property or any other rights, Designing Contract makes no express or implied guarantees or representations and disclaims all further warranties. The accuracy, likelihood of success, or dependability of the materials on Designing Contract's website or any materials available on connected sites are not warranted or guaranteed by Designing Contract.
- Revisions and Errors
We have displayed supplies on the Designing Contract website subject to the possible display of technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Designing a Contract does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or updated nature of the materials. Designing Contract reserves the right to make changes to the materials on its website at any time, without prior notice. However, Designing Contract is not obligated to update the materials.
Designing Contract is not in control of the content of any of the websites that are connected to its website on the Internet and have not examined all of them. Any link does not imply sponsorship by Designing Contract of the site just because it is included. The user uses these linked websites on their own
- Site Terms for Change Incorporation
- Compliance of Law of Texas
The laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflict of law rules, shall govern any claim or legal matter connected to the Designing Contract website.